Name of the Post: RITES Limited Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 20.05.2020
About the Post: RITES Limited (Formerly Known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) A Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies. has application form invited from dynamic, sincere, and hard-working qualified professionals for the following posts.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020
Govt of India Enterprises
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
|Vacancy Details Total Posts: 01|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||Total Posts||Age (As on 01.05.2020)|
Manager (Mechanical) on Regular Basis
Total – 01 ( UR: 01) Candidates other than General may apply for this post for against Unreserved Posts
|Salary, Syllabus, and other information Download Full PDF||Download|
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interviews out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website http://www.rites.com–>CAREER–>Online Registration and Fill the Properly.
- Filled Online Application should be printed for future reference.
- Printed Application Form and along with Documents sent to “Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
- Two Recent Passport size color photos
- High School Certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Government of India (if applicable) Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc)
- Photo Copy of PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per the latest format (if applicable).