ISTC Admission Notification 2020:
Indo-Swiss Training Center (ISTC) of CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) was established in the year 1963 in collaboration with the Swiss Foundation for Technical Assistance, Switzerland. It was formally inaugurated on 18th December 1963 by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. ISTC, today, is a Training Center of repute in the field of Technical Education. The Indian Industry has been impressed with the performance of the ISTC trainees and even today after 57 years of its inception, the Center has maintained an excellent quality of training. The basic aim of this Training Center is to produce young technical personnel with solid practical background in the area of mechanical, die & mould, manufacturing, design, electronics, mechatronics and industrial automation.
ISTC ADMISSION 2020 – Online Applications are invited for the following Diploma Courses duly approved by AICTE, New Delhi being conducted by Indo – Swiss Training Center (ISTC) at CISR – CSIO, Chandigarh
- Three Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (TOOL & DIE)
- Three Year Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Four Year Diploma in Die and Mould Making
- Four Year Diploma in Mechatronics and Industrial Automation
Number of Seats:
- The Total Number of Seats is 140 (Reservations as per Govt Rules)
- Those born on or after 1st August 2001 (1st August 1998 for SC, ST Candidates)
- Candidate should be passed Matriculation or Equivalent from recognized Board/School.
- Those who are appeared in matriculation also Eligible for this course.
- For General and OBC: Rs 1200/-
- For SC and ST: Rs 600/-
- This Fee is Deposited online or offline through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm and then online apply online as per instructions.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission: 15-05-2020
- Closing Date of Online Application Form Submission: 15-06-2020
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|SBI Fee Collect||Click Here|