Name of the Post: Centre For Development Studies Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 25.05.2020
About the Post: The Centre for Development Studies (CDS) is a leading social science research centre under the framework of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR). The Centre has an active research programme on a number of distinct themes in applied development economics and also offers a highly rated PhD programme in Economics and MA programme in Applied Economics for which the degree is awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. For its growing faculty needs, the Centre for Development Studies invites applications for the posts of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
Centre For Development Studies Recruitment 2020
Advt.No. Faculty Recruitment: 1/2020
|Vacancy Details Total Posts: 02|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||Total Posts||Age (As on 30.04.2020)|
Total – (UR: 01)
Total – (UR: 01)
|Application Form PDF||Download|
|Salary, Syllabus, and other information Download Full PDF||Download|
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Form from above Link, fill it properly.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents are to be included:
- M A degree certificate and mark/grade sheets
- PhD degree certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- A document to prove the teaching experience of 8 years- only in the case of the post of Associate Professors.
- Completed application forms together with the above enclosures may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 31, 2020.
- Hard copies may be posted, if necessary, to
Centre for Development Studies, Prasanth Nagar, Ulloor,
Trivandrum-695011, Kerala. Tel: 0471-2774201
- The selected candidates are expected to join duty by October 1, 2020.